Friday, June 25, 2010

Qoutes by Chance (Happiness)

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
 
There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.
David Burns, Intimate Connections
 
Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.
Aldous Huxley
 
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen Keller



The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.
Socrates

Money can’t buy you happiness. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
Spike Milligan

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes

No comments:

Post a Comment