Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Love this Man



He loves me the way I’m

And so do I

He respects my difference

And so do I

He appreciates my mind

And so do I

He gives me my privacy

And so do I

He is here for me

And so do I

He knows I have a will

And so do I

He looks for continuity

And so do I

He believes in me

And so do I

He is proud of me

And so do I

He shares his feelings with me

And so do I

He shares his thoughts with me

And so do I

He cares deeply for me

And so do I

He believes I’m the only one for him

And so do I

He sees his children in me

And so do I

He sees his success in mine

And so do I

He understands how I feel and think

And so do I

He knows what bothers me and what not

And so do I

He knows what pleases me

And so do I

He deliberately pleases me

And so do I

A Man I’m looking forward to

3 comments:

  1. soft romantic feelings shimo , try to help the MAN ur dreamming to be as u wish , give him love , support and encourage him to take all u want
    GIVE TO TAKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment.
    If you notice I have always said "And So Do I"
    Since I do believe any relationship should be based on Give and Take.

    How can a person demand things from his/her partner and at the same time he/she does not give them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever this man appears you will welcome him with your warmth, sincerity and understanding. He will be a very fortunate young man....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete