Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyone Deserves the Magical Effect of Smiling

For all those who think that their mood is governed by their surroundings.
We used to hear people saying:
If you smile this will effect your inner soul and make you happy
We used to answer
That's nonsense

However, I did it people.
I realized that by smiling I can get over all my surroundings. I realized happiness is a decision. If you really decide to become happy, you will be able to. The first step to happiness is to smile. Wear the smiling face everyday in the morning.


  • Smiling makes you love your face and your own self, when you look at the mirror every morning.
  • Smiling at the face of others (normal people) makes them smile at your face, thus, making your smile bigger.
  • Smiling and deciding to keep the smile makes everything else in the day so trivial and worthless.
  • Smiling makes you calm and receptive to people comments and words, thus, objective.
  • Smiling makes you find excuses for others, thus, reducing conflicts.
  • Smiling at the face of others is a kind of mercy that God demanded from us, thus, it makes you gain God's blessing.
  • Smiling makes you see the positive side of everything, thus, it makes you optimistic.
  • Smiling opens your mind and heart to creative ideas and even challenges; you don't have the negative thoughts and emotions that can block your mind and heart.
  • Smiling makes you a nicer person towards other, thus, increasing your emotional banks.
Keep on telling yourself "I'm happy" and keep smiling, "Oh I'll keep my smile, it makes me happy, nothing and no one deserves to take that from me".
Do it for a week and see how it will affect your inner soul, mood, and relations. I assure you, you will do it for the week after and after....etc.

From a person who previously underestimated the Magical Effect of Smiling.

7 comments:

  1. put http://aduanapt.blogspot.com/ in your link list, click on it and I’ll put your blog in my link list

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if I am unable to smile ?
    what if its like something precious that I lost or waste ?
    what if there is nothing/no one deserve to smile for/ at ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Prince of Silence
    The one who deserves the smile is you yourself. You deserve to enjoy the effect of smile in your soul.

    Grieving over the loss of someone is ok. No one is immune to gloom. However, you have to learn how to pass over your grieves and think what's next. Take your time of grieving but don't sell your life for grieving.

    Read this post from a friend of mine, it might help

    http://closerlookintolife.blogspot.com
    /2009/02/best-life-cherish-your-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shimaa
    your word's gives me the power to smile again.

    Thank you.



    Dina Elhaiwan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I totally agree with you.

    "Happiness is a decision, not a destination"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What else can I say, "I am proud of you".

    I am glad you have the ability to wear this smile no matter what, I am even more glad that it had this effect on you.

    Thanks 4 sharing this, and congratulations for the success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the effects of a smile....it's wonderful!
    Living, loving, smiling or even being happy is a choice....one we all can make, even if one does nothing they have made a choice albeit in my opinion, not a very good one. Terrific show of emotion here my friend.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete